patch applied (haskell-prime-status): add ""Make $ left associative, like application"

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 01:32:11 EDT 2008

Hello Simon,

> I'm hoping someone will supply some.  There seemed to be strong opinion
> on #haskell that this change should be made, but it might just have been
> a very vocal minority.

i think this is some misinterpretation. haskell-prime should be,
afaik, simple standardization of current software practices, more or
less common subset of ghc/hugs language extensions. in particular, it
should keep almost full bwd compatibility with H98 standard. it was
haskell-2 to break up old things and build new perfect language from
ground

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com