One more 'do' pattern

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 05:52:43 EDT 2009

Hello Thomas,

Saturday, March 28, 2009, 12:41:50 PM, you wrote:

>> and you have written GUI in FP style? with trees, d&d support and so
>> on?

> I haven't, I'm working on a different part of the app √ Peter
> Verswyvelen has though.

:)  the problem is that no GUI library except for gtk2hs supports d&d.
and i think that no functional GUI library support trees too

it's why i asked - you work on functional part of project and FP
features are enough for your work. and you think that everything that
you personally don't use should be omitted from haskell

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com