Haskell 2010 draft report

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Apr 30 12:58:06 EDT 2010

> I'd appreciate a few more eyes over this, in particular look out for
> messed up typesetting as there could still be a few bugs lurking.

     "Modified versions of this Report may also be copied and
distributed for any purpose, provided that the modified version is
clearly presented as such, and that it does not claim to be a
definition of the language Haskell 98."

Well at least you are complying. :-)

In the Preface, my affiliation should be "University of York", the one
in England, not "York University", the one in Canada.

Also in the Preface, I would expect a citation for the published
version of the Haskell'98 book, together with its appearance in the
Bibliography.

I did not immediately spot any other obvious flaws.

Regards,
     Malcolm