getWorkingDirectory/changeWorkingDirectory

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Wed Dec 4 19:37:03 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone

On Wednesday, December 04, 2013 09:19:48 Brandon Allbery wrote:
> The functionality is similar but different, insofar as Windows
still
> has legacy drive paths and the current directory is maintained
> separately for each one; I would expect this to be exposed in a
> Windows version.

Right. Forgot that.

On Wednesday, December 04, 2013 15:18:49 Christopher Done wrote:
> How does it differ to getCurrentDirectory/setCurrentDirectory in
> System.Directory?

I have just been stupid and did not see them.

Also, I *thought* I was sending this message to libraries@, not
haskell-prime at . Seems this is not my day.

Sorry for the noise & thank you for your patience

Cheers
Ben
--
"Make it so they have to reboot after every typo." -- Scott Adams