proposal for trailing comma and semicolon

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Fri May 17 20:04:44 CEST 2013

My main concern is its a really weird corner case for the grammar to
remember for tuple sections and it does have very weird grammar
specification issues.

I really have no objection to it for the other cases. It'd make export
lists cleaner, maybe a few other cases, but how often can you really say
you can meaningfully comment out one field of a tuple have have the
surrounding code make any sense?

-Edward