proposal for trailing comma and semicolon

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Fri May 17 20:37:29 CEST 2013

I think Tilmann's way is the right way (because it is very clear when a
comma is missing since they align, unlike trailing commas), although the
original proposal is the popular way. I would rather get rid of commas
altogether (make them optional actually) and just have a newline +
consistent indentation signal a new list item: coffee-script does that.