Hugs and Linux

William Lee Irwin III wli@holomorphy.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 22:12:31 -0800

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 07:33:34AM -0800, Jeffrey R. Lewis wrote:
> There will be a release of hugs sometime around the end of the year, I
> believe, that will fix all of this.  In the meantime, you can grab an
> interim version from the following URLs:
>=20
> http://www.galconn.com/haskell/hugs98-Jul2000-1.i386.rpm
> http://www.galconn.com/haskell/hugs98-Jul2000-1.src.rpm
>=20
> These rpms were built on a redhat-7.0 system.

I'm supposedly the new Debian package maintainer for hugs, and somehow
I missed the July2000 mark. I'll package that up in short order. Have
you written a manpage for hugs and runhugs? I believe I cooked up some,
and I can send these back to you if you want them.

Actually, the July2000 release hasn't been noted on
http://haskell.org/hugs -- is there somewhere else I should be looking
to keep track of it?

Thanks,
Bill
--=20
<pan2:#math> when i was a kid i behaved like a polynomial
--

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N--