Help about programming a module in haskell ?

Mickaël GAUTIER Mickaël GAUTIER"
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:38:28 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C0C7EB.52DE0D60

    Hi, i am a french beginner in programming in haskell language. My =
first module was to prove that a boolean proposition is always right. So =
it was about logical mathematic. Now i am trying to program a modul =
which function not with mathematic rules but with logical rules as in =
Prolog. I've a game named nani (it's a boy who wants to find his nani =
which is in one of the three rooms of the house) wrote in prolog and i'm =
trying to convert it in haskell. If someone is interest by my subject =
can he send me his e-mail adress ?
Thanks Micka=EBl GAUTIER

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C0C7EB.52DE0D60

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2014.210" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hi, i am a french beginner in =
programming=20
in haskell language. My first module was to prove that a boolean =
proposition is=20
always right. So it was about logical mathematic. Now i am trying to =
program a=20
modul which function not with mathematic rules but with logical rules as =
in=20
Prolog. I've a game named nani (it's a boy who wants to find his nani =
which is=20
in one of the three&nbsp;rooms of the house) wrote in prolog and i'm =
trying to=20
convert it in haskell.&nbsp;If someone is interest by my subject can he =
send me=20
his e-mail adress ?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks Micka=EBl GAUTIER</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C0C7EB.52DE0D60--