Learning Haskell and FP

Karl M. Syring syring@email.com
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 08:53:21 +0100

If you start out with zero knowledge in functional programming, as I do, the
GITH is really not very helpful. I have found the Clean tutorial
(cleanBookI.pdf) a good place to get my feet wet. Now, I gently try to move
on.

Regards
Karl M. Syring

PS: are the members of the list expecting to get replies by private mail?