Learning Haskell and FP

Karl M. Syring [email protected]
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 10:59:41 +0100

I was somewhat irritated about the inclusion of the individual reply
adresses. Most mailing list software seems to remove the email adresses of
the senders. On the other hand, there are people that use the private mail
for archiving purposes, iff the content seems to be potentially important
while forwarding the letters send to the list to bit nirvana.

Regards
Karl M. Syring