lexical description problem in language report?

Wolfgang Lux wlux@uni-muenster.de
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:20:15 +0200

Thomas Hallgren wrote

> There seems to be a similar problem with qualified identifiers. The
> production for lexeme includes varid, conid, etc, rather than qvarid,
> qconid, etc. (Perhaps someone forgot to update it when qualified names
> were introduced, in Haskell 1.3...)

Sorry we must have a different version of the report, but in my copy
and also in the version on Simon PJ's web-pages section 2.4 (in the
last paragraph) and appendix B include productions for the qualified
identifiers.

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Lux				  Phone: +49-251-83-38263
Institut fuer Wirtschaftinformatik	    FAX: +49-251-83-38259