Problem

Shirley Widyaningsih coldblue@freemail.com.au
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 06:08:19 -0400 (EDT)

------------APMIME1

At 01 Jun 2001 11:18:00 +0200,
Bruno Barbier (barbier@comte.univ-fcomte.fr) wrote:

> When hugs is not able to find a file, it says this.
> In the interpreter, type ':?' for help, then you can change the
> current
> path or update the paths where hugs looks for files.

Can you teach me how to change the current path or updates the paths?
when i go to interpreter-> option, this below are appear.
Current settings: +fewuiA -stgl.qQkR -h250000 -p"%s> " -r$$ -c40
Search path     : -P{Hugs}\lib;{Hugs}\lib\hugs;{Hugs}\lib\exts;{Hugs} \lib\win32
Editor setting  : -EC:\WINDOWS\notepad.exe
Preprocessor    : -F

For the information, my hugs directory is in C:\Program Files\HUGS98
Thank You

Sincerely,

Shirley

 WANT A NEW JOB? THEN LET THE JOB FIND YOU

 Visit www.ecruit.com.au and register your
 profile. Then the headhunters can find you.

 Get your own free email account at
 http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
 Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
 http://www.webuser.com.au