GHC version 5.00.2 is available

Juan Carlos Arevalo Baeza jcab@roningames.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 13:16:01 -0700

At 07:46 AM 6/18/2001 -0700, Julian Seward (Intl Vendor) wrote:

>The (Interactive) Glasgow Haskell Compiler -- version 5.00.2
>
>[...]
>
>Pre-built
>packages for Linux, FreeBSD, and Solaris(sparc) are also available.
>
>[...]
>
> What's new in 5.00.1
>======================
>
>[...]
>
>At the moment there is no Win32 build of 5.00 or 5.00.1 available.  We
>decided to push Win32 support to the 5.02 release, so as not to delay
>5.00.1 any further.

    So, what's up? I've been completely unable to build it (the previous
version) on my own... It says it requires Happy, and no matter what I do
(Happy build just fine), it doesn't see it.

    No hurry, but still, I'd like to play with this new version.

    Salutaciones,
                               JCAB

Juan Carlos "JCAB" Arevalo Baeza    | http://www.roningames.com
Senior Technology Engineer          | mailto:jcab@roningames.com
Ronin Entertainment                 | ICQ: 10913692
                        (my opinions are only mine)
JCAB's Rumblings is so off-line O:-(