question does haskell have a something like a wild character

john xxx johnjohnjohn64@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:59:03 +1100

i want to know if HAskell has an inbuilt function in the prelude a function
that allows me to use wild character like so:

ie. if a list of strings contains a word or a combination of words that do
not necessarily have to be side by side. someting that works like so [..
"hello" ..] == ["my", "tie" , "egg", "hello", "good"] would return True.
where .. represents other elements of the list it counld be 1element or a
hundred elements.

please reply urgently to johnjohnjohn64@hotmail.com

if haskell does not provide such a function can you please give me
information on how to create one that would do such a thing that i need.

THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME.

please reply! i need this function for an assignment for university.

p.s if you're interested in the question visit.

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~cs1711/ass1/spec-ass1.html