Parameterising Class Constraints in Existential Types

Johan Nordlander nordland@cse.ogi.edu
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:07:55 -0800

Hi Ashley,

Hugs currently restricts the way constrained existential types
may be formed, for entirely internal, technical reasons.  We're
currently looking over the implementation to see if it's
possible to lift the restriction without rewriting substantial
parts of the type checker.

-- Johan