question class tree

Matthias Fischmann [email protected]
31 Mar 2001 12:20:18 +0300

Cris Okasaki [http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~cdo] has written tons of
papers on functional data structures, I guess you can steal code from
there.  There was also a file containing all the examples from his
book `Purely Functional Data Structures' (Cambridge University Press,
1998, and everybody sais it's a must although I haven't seen it yet).
Unfortunately, I could not find it any more.

 Matthias