Gratitude message (lazy evaluation etc. document.)

Jay Cox sqrtofone@yahoo.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:52:00 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Jay Cox wrote:

> I still am trying to write a document about strictness and haskell
> evaluation for those of us without research degrees ;-)

Just to say something quick.  There are a few of you that actually
responded when I was going to write what I then called "A strictness FAQ"
I thought I would have it out in less than a month so I could then thank
you whenever I made it available.  I'm not quite happy enough with it
to consider announcing a release for everybody.

Anyway,  thanks to those who replied, and thanks to the haskell community
in general.

<Toast>

Jay Cox