Fw: multiple C compilers

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 19:10:55 -0700 (PDT)

I am by no means an expert, but the GHC documentation says that it's
inadviceable to mix the outputs of different c compilers, which implies to
me that you can use different ones, but must use always the same one per
compilation.  I'm not sure which you were asking.

Take that with a grain of salt -- it oculd be an old entry in the docs
which hasn't been removed but should be.

 - Hal

--
Hal Daume III

 "Computer science is no more about computers    | hdaume@isi.edu