Yet more text pedantry

Martin Norbäck d95mback@dtek.chalmers.se
12 Aug 2002 11:29:30 +0200

--=-necGdYCRlJxfeMa8yHGO

fre 2002-08-09 klockan 21.46 skrev Alastair Reid:
> Can we stop the pedantry and have some people go off in a corner and
> produce a design which [...]

I think this has gone on long enough on the Haskell mailing list, and if
I wasn't interested I would probably have dropped of long ago.

Looking at my original post (UTF-8 library), I never expected this much
traffic :)

Can't we make a mailing list for these issues?

haskell-i18n@haskell.org is my proposal, who can create such a list?

I'm interested in participating in a working group to solve these
issues.

Regards,

	Martin

--=20
Martin Norb=E4ck          d95mback@dtek.chalmers.se             =20
Kapplandsgatan 40       +46 (0)708 26 33 60                   =20
S-414 78  G=D6TEBORG      http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/
SWEDEN                  OpenPGP ID: 3FA8580B

--=-necGdYCRlJxfeMa8yHGO

--=-necGdYCRlJxfeMa8yHGO--