Word8-Based IO

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang@jeltsch.net
22 Aug 2002 14:16:38 +0200

On Thursday, 2002-08-22, 00:39, CEST, Ashley Yakeley wrote:
> At 2002-08-21 13:03, Alastair Reid wrote:
>
> >Can this discussion be moved to the i18n list please?
>
> It was originally on Libraries, as it didn't seem to concern
> internationalisation per se...
>
> --
> Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA

related mail.

In my opinion, the mailing list software should include an appropriate
Reply-To header field in every mail sent to the list so that replies are
automatically sent to the list. This would also remove the problem of
sometimes sending reply mail only to the addresser of the mail replied
to instead of sending it to the list. I know the practice of including
Reply-To fields from several other lists I'm subscribed to and wonder
why it isn't applied to the Haskell related lists. Are there any
arguments against it?

Wolfgang