ANNOUNCE: Haskell Wiki resurrected

John Meacham john@repetae.net
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:11:15 -0800

What do people feel about switching to a better Wiki implementation? I
know we all have been secretly hoping a Wiki implemented in haskell
would surface, but this is certainly an area which is already
overcrowded and I think the community would be better served by a fully
functional Wiki now. I highly recommend UseMod,
http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UseModWiki
It is very easy to set up and provides useful features like online
browsing of Diffs and being much more robust than pywiki.

On another note related to providing services to the haskell comunity,
how about a public bugzilla server on bugs.haskell.org?
(http://bugzilla.org) any haskell project which wishes to use the public
bug server could be set up with an entry, it would be nice to have a
central place to report bugs in the various haskell systems as well.
This is not meant to replace whatever established project have, but
rather provide a service to anyone with a haskell project who wishes bug
reporting capability.

Just some thoughts...
	John