New haskell.org policies

John Peterson peterson-john@cs.yale.edu
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:42:59 -0500

Our switch to a new server for haskell.org is complete.  We are making
a few changes in the way this machine is administered - instead of
handing out the root password we are now using sudo instead.  Anyone
who used needs root access and is not a sudoer can contact me and I'll
fix things.

Some changes on the web pages made last week might be missing - if
anyone has a problem I can help restore things.

Finally, we now have far more disk space on haskell.org.  I would
encourage anyone with Haskell-related projects to consider using
haskell.org for distributions, mailing list, and anything else you
need.  Contact me if you need more information about getting an
account.

  John Peterson