H98 Report: expression syntax glitch

Arthur Baars arthurb@cs.uu.nl
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:00:39 +0100

In the context-free grammar proposed by Ross Paterson
the following line:
  expix -> expi+1B [qop(n,i) expi+1x]

should be replaced by
  expix -> [expi+1B qop(n,i)] expi+1x

Without this modification a single exp10A-expression can not be derived from
the nonterminal exp.

Apart from this small mistake, I think that the proposed grammar correctly
specifies the language we want.

Cheers Arthur