Haskell compared to Clean?

herman_graal@europe.com herman_graal@europe.com
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 05:35:35 +0800

I'm resending this since my last try hasn't shown up on the list; sorry if two messages will end up there... ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: herman_graal@europe.com
Sent: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 07:58:58 +0800
To: haskell@haskell.org
Subject: Haskell compared to Clean?

Hi,

I've been using Haskell for some time but recently found out about Clean. The languages seem very similar, but I've seen some statements that Clean is supposed to be faster (it was unclear if the compilation or execution time was meant).

Have anyone here on the Haskell list tried Clean? What is your impressions? Advantages and disadvantages?

To me the languages seem very similar.

Any info appreciated.

Best regards,

Herman Graal