Three new lectureships in Nottingham

Graham Hutton gmh@Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:44:02 +0000

Dear all,

We are currently advertising three new lectureships in Nottingham.
There are no particular research areas specified for these positions,
but applications in the area of the Foundations of Programming research
group (http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/Research/fop/) would be most welcome.
Further details about the positions are available from:

   http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/personnel/vacancies/academic.html#LEG/597

The closing date for applications is 1st February 2002.

Graham Hutton

| Dr Graham Hutton                     Email : gmh@cs.nott.ac.uk      |
| Foundations of Programming Group     Web   : www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh |
| School of Computer Science and IT                                   |
| University of Nottingham                                            |
| Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road                                       |
| Nottingham NG8 1BB                   Phone : +44 (0)115 951 4220    |
| United Kingdom                       Fax   : +44 (0)115 951 4254    |