Spam filtering at haskell.org

John C. Peterson jcp@ragged.cs.yale.edu
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:18:21 -0400

I hope everyone has enjoyed spam-free lists for the last couple of
weeks.  I've been moderating the spam away but I'm changing over to an
automated spam tool, spam assassin.  This is what the local support
folks are starting to use throughout the campus and I'm going to defer
to them in the spam hunt.

As configured, we will be simply dropping messages identified as spam
without replying.  If you find your postings do not go through please
contact me and I'll see what I can do.  If the spam level becomes
significant again we will turn up the filtering a bit.

This affects all mailing lists hosted on haskell.org.

   John Peterson