GreenCard --target=ffi

Ferenc Wagner wferi@afavant.elte.hu
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:47:59 +0200

The GreenCard manual promotes use of the FFI target (`You're
encouraged to use the ffi target, since the Haskell output
it generates can be used with all Haskell systems that
support the common FFI (as of June 2001, all of them).'),
but doesn't give any examples for using it.

In the distribution there is an StdDIS.gc for Hugs and
another for GHC, but what should I import with the FFI
target?

The C stub #includes HsFFI.h, which GHC provides, but Hugs
doesn't.  What should I use?

If I go ahead using what I have, Hugs says that `initModule
undefined' when I try to load the GC module.

Any help appreciated.

                                        Feri.