SUGGESTION: haskell-announce mailing list

Jorge Adriano jadrian@mat.uc.pt
Sat, 11 May 2002 16:10:24 +0100

> > I like the actual haskell/haskell-cafe situation.
> At least it seemed reasonable to me that many more people would be
> interested in discussing proposed changes to the Haskell 98 spec. than
> there are in wading through various newbie questions. I think the curre=
nt
> haskell/haskell-cafe distinction allows this quite well, separating
> "important discussion" from other discussion.

Yes, and some newbies (and some not so newbies) don't really care about a=
ll=20
that discussions about the Haskell 98 spec. Sometimes it is a thin line=20
between both, but still I think having the two mailing lists is a good th=
ing.

J.A.