Using functions from package haskell98 - GHC 5.04

Marco van Roshum mvroshum@foqus-ict.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:46:05 +0200

Ah, thanx. That was the problem. Indeed, I assumed that did not have=20
to give a package option and also that there was an implicit
"import" in my Haskell Program, which is not the case.

Regards, Marco