Paratrooper in Haskell

Srineet srineet@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:22:08 +0530

Hi,

I have implemented the game paratrooper in Haskell,
and put it online. Quite glad since this is my first
presentable Haskell program. Yeah, its fun to play :)

I have tried to make the source readable (literate?)
and made it
into a pdf file. I still do have a feeling though, that
though this program is in Haskell, it doesn't quite
fully contain the real Haskell "style". Is that true?

Please do give me any feedback whatsoever, I will be
glad to receive any tips/suggestions/criticisms!

You'll find it at:
http://www24.brinkster.com/srineet/para/para.html

Thanks. Bye.

- Srineet.

PS. If you build the source on any platform whose
binaries are not on the site, please send the
binary to me (preferably compressed with a tool
easily available on that platform), so that I
can make that available too!