Haskell 98

Dylan Thurston dpt@math.harvard.edu
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:36:29 -0400

--1LKvkjL3sHcu1TtY

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 02:36:01PM +0100, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
> The copyright notice is, I believe, agreed with CUP, but I must check
> that.  The online versions will remain available.

Will the online version be available with the current copyright, or
will it only be available with the addition of 'non-commercial'?  If
the copyright on the online version includes non-commercial, there
might be problems.  For instance, Debian includes the Haskell report
in its distribution, which some people put onto CDs and sell, which
would be a violation of the non-commercial terms.

Best,
	Dylan

--1LKvkjL3sHcu1TtY

--1LKvkjL3sHcu1TtY--