import modules from a different directory

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Thu Dec 11 17:15:34 EST 2003

I end up using a combination of two techniques:

- putting the directory concerned on the Haskell library include path (-i
in GHC IIRC, and a registry setting for Hugs, also accessible using the
:set command).

- import X.Y.Z
   The hierarchical module naming structure is interpreted as
subdirectories from some starting point (e.g. as above).  But I think this
may change with work-in-progress proposals for a new library structure.

#g