long lines of code with Haddock

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang at jeltsch.net
Wed Dec 31 16:08:36 EST 2003

Hello,

Haddock 0.6 produces output where code generated from non-comment source (like
the declarations in the synopsis) is not split across multiple lines.  Since
my type declarations are rather long, the Haddock-produced lines get much
larger than my screen when shown in a web browser.  How can I make Haddock
split these lines and maybe even indenting lines to produce a nice layout?
The documentation of the hierarchical libraries seems to use an automatic
line breaking feature.

Wolfgang