Looking for large Haskell programs

Tobias Gedell d99getob@dtek.chalmers.se
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 22:43:59 +0100

 > GHC is such a program, as are the other Haskell compilers.  Perhaps too
 > complicated for your purposes, though.

GHC has too many mutually recursive modules to be useful, otherwise it
would be great! But I will look more into the other compilers, are they
written in Haskell?, thanks for the suggestion!

 > I can give you a few ~5000-10000 line programs if you want.  I don't
quite
 > have anything as large as 15000 lines, though.

I have quite many 5-10k programs, but thanks anyway!

I really need programs with more than 15000 lines of code.

//Tobias