[OT] Haskell-related internships

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:43:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

There is a rather small section on the Haskell web page dedicated to
Haskell in industry, but my guess is that it's both somewhat outdated and
somewhat incomplete.  I'm hoping to be able to scavenge a bit more
information off this list.

Basically, I'm looking into the possibility of finding a Haskell (or,
perhaps, FP-en-large) related internship for this coming summer (for
a graduate student whose field is not PLs, but who is quite familiar
with the territory).  If anyone is thinking of offering anything of that
sort, and you could let me know, that would be great.  Whether the
position is in industry or academia doesn't particularly matter to me.

Sorry for the general post; please reply to me directly if you know of
anything.

Thanks!

 - Hal

--