Binary I/O in haskell.

John Meacham john@repetae.net
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:45:04 -0800

If you dont want to wait for libraries in development, the easiest way
to do real binary IO is via hGetArray and hPutArray which let you get
and put raw arrays of bytes (Word8). unfortunatly, there is no way to do
binary IO in pure Haskell 98.

http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/ghc/docs/latest/html/base/Data.Array.IO.html

there is some work on a standard Binary library in progress as well.
	John

John Meacham - California Institute of Technology, Alum. - john@foo.net