hiddencode

Steffen Mazanek steffen.mazanek@UniBw-Muenchen.de
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:10:22 +0200

Hello,

I am using literate programming with \begin{code}...\end{code}.
But there is one problem. I want to hide some code of a module
in my documentation. Therefore another environment, e.g.
called hiddencode, would be very useful. To make things more
general: Is there the possiblity to add other code environments?
If not I would prefer a command line option.
What do you think about this?

Ciao,
Steffen
--
Steffen Mazanek - www.steffen-mazanek.de - GPG: 791F DCB3

Haskell, that's where I just curry until fail, unwords
any error, drop all undefined, maybe break, otherwise
in sequence span isControl and take max $, id: (d:[])