Haskell Web Server Was Re: HTTP protocol libraries

shae@webwitches.com shae@webwitches.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:41:19 +0100

"Bayley, Alistair" <Alistair_Bayley@ldn.invesco.com> writes:

> On a related note, what happened to the source code for the Haskell Web
> Server?
>
> http://research.microsoft.com/~simonmar/hws.tar.gz
>
> Is it no longer suitable for public consumption? (I have a copy at home
> somewhere, though).

There's also a neat version called HWS-WP (with plugins) that allows for
apache-style plugin loading that uses Andre Pang's runtime loader for GHC.

You can get it from the CVS tree of http://sf.net/projects/haskell-libs/
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - 2 days older than RFC0226
#haskell on irc.freenode.net - We Put the Funk in Funktion