flock and sockets

Daniel Luna luna@update.uu.se
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:56:58 +0100 (CET)

I am planning a Haskell project and I need to access files. Since the
program will be automatically started whenever a mail comes in I will need
to be able to lock the access to files. Is there any support for this in
some library?

The second option that I have is to use a daemon and let the programs that
get started by mail connect via some sort of socket. Is there any socket
support in Haskell?

#Luna
--
Daniel Luna                           | Top reasons that I have a beard:
luna@update.uu.se                     |  a) Laziness.