Looking for Libraries

Matthew Donadio m.p.donadio@ieee.org
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:30:22 -0500

Hi all,

This is probably a long shot, but I am looking for a few libraries and
don't want to put effort into something that has already been done.

Is there a high level Haskell graphics library that would give
functionality similar to gnuplot?  I know I could build one myself, but
I hate graphics programming.

Does anyone have an FFI interface to LAPACK?

Does anyone have an FFI interface to a free linear program solver?  Or,
a Haskell implmentation of the two-step simplex method? (I sold my copy
of Chvatal's book in college for beer money).

Thanks.

--
Matthew Donadio (m.p.donadio@ieee.org)