Announce: Hircules 0.1 IRC client released

Jens Petersen petersen@redhat.com
16 May 2003 04:48:49 +0900

2003年05月15日(木)の21時30分に Graham Klyne 曰く:

> Is the IRC protocol engine yet reasonably separable?  Several folks in the
> Semantic Web community have been playing with RDF-driven IRC 'bots for
> various purposes.  It might be fun to try bolting the IRC interface to my
> own RDF code-in-development.

Well, reasonably, yes, though currently it is not completely separate by
any means.  Still I would say it should not be that much work to
separate out what you need from either Hircules or Lambdabot. In
Hircules the gtk code is pretty much separated into the GUI module at
least for example.

Jens