Diagrammatic representation of Haskell datatypes

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Sat, 17 May 2003 12:07:40 -0700 (PDT)

You might want to take a look at David Russell's thesis on functional
analysis and design (FAD).  You can probably find it on citeseer.  I'm
pretty sure it'll have relevant stuff to what you're doing.

--
 Hal Daume III                                   | hdaume@isi.edu
 "Arrest this man, he talks in maths."           | www.isi.edu/~hdaume