Blowfish

Shae Matijs Erisson shae@ScannedInAvian.com
Sun, 18 May 2003 19:47:39 +0200

"Dominic Steinitz" <dominic.steinitz@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

> I have been unable to track down the email of the author (Doug Hoyte) of the
> blowfish code on http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=263682. I'd
> like to include it the Crypto library. I think I can under the terms of the
> licence (GNU GPL) provided I reproduce the copyright information.
>
> Does this sound ok? Or alternatively does someone have Doug's email address
> so I can check it's ok with him directly.

He has specifically released that code under the GPL. There are sources with
included copyright/license in the haskell-libs cvs tree.
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/haskell-libs/libs/crypto/
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - 2 days older than RFC0226
#haskell on irc.freenode.net - We Put the Funk in Funktion