Fudgets with GHC 5.04.3

Bas van Dijk basvandijk@home.nl
Wed, 28 May 2003 23:38:46 +0200

Great! it's working now...

I accidently downloaded the newest untested version (April 2003) from the
Fudget website. That version gave errors while making.

Now I use the h13w (May 2002) version that installed without problems.

So now it's time to get my hands dirty...

I don't have much experience with Haskell and GHC yet. So would anybody be so
kind enough to explain to me how to compile a Fudget program with GHC?

I know it's something like:
> ghc -package Fudgets myfirstfudgetsapp.hs
But I'm not sure.

INFO:
My GHC library directory:
/usr/lib/ghc-5.04.3/
The fudget library:
/usr/lib/ghc-5.04.3/GhcFudgets

Thanks,
Bas.
The Netherlands.

P.S.
Sorry if this mail shouldn't be posted to the Haskell-Mailinglist... maybe the
GHC list?