ANN: Haskell tools from the Programatica project

Thomas Hallgren hallgren at cse.ogi.edu
Tue Nov 4 16:38:47 EST 2003

Hi,

For those who are curious about what we have been up to in the
Programatica project (perhaps because you who saw the demo at the
Haskell Workshop this year, or read the demo abstract), we now have a
web page where you can

    * find out more about what the tools can be used for,
    * download binary snapshot of our command-line tools and graphical
      Haskell browser,
    * find out how to access the Programatica Tools CVS repository,
    * browse the source code on-line.

The location of the web page is:
http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~hallgren/Programatica/

Note that this is work in progress, we welcome feedback.

Also, while the tools we provide might contain some functionality useful
to Haskell programmers, it should also be possible to reuse our source
code (which has a lot in common with a Haskell compiler front-end) to
build other Haskell tools. In fact, it has already been reused in the
Haskell refactoring project at the University of Kent.

--
Thomas Hallgren
The Programatica Project