time since the epoch

Stefan Karrmann sk at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Nov 7 19:55:47 EST 2003

Dear Juanma,

some last moment changes broke the library, I am sorry.

Juanma Barranquero (Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 05:03:03PM +0100):

> On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:36:11 +0100
> Stefan Karrmann <sk at mathematik.uni-ulm.de> wrote:
>
> > a while ago time calculation was subject on this list.
> > Now, I have a time library based on the TAI (international
> > atomic time) time scale.
>
> I get the following error with GHCi:

> Compiling Main             ( Tai.lhs, interpreted )
>
> Tai.lhs:450:
>     Couldn't match `LeapSeconds' against `TAI'

> Also, wouldn't make sense to add:
>
> cConvert :: (Calendar a, Calendar b) => a -> b
> cConvert = cFromTai . cToTai

I've inserted 'convert = (uncurry cFromTai) . cToTai'.

A fixed and checked version is appended and carbon copied to
<haskell-libs-developers at lists.sourceforge.net>.

Regards,
--
Stefan Karrmann