CFP: LL3; Submission deadline Oct. 17

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at alum.mit.edu
Fri Oct 10 01:03:43 EDT 2003

                    Call for Presentations
             Lightweight Languages Workshop (LL3)
                    http://ll3.ai.mit.edu/

                       November 8, 2003
                     Cambridge, Ma., USA

The Lightweight Languages Workshop series focuses on programming
languages, tools, and processes that are usable and
useful. Lightweight languages have been an effective vehicle for
introducing new features to mainstream programmers.

We encourage presentations on topics of interest to the community of
lightweight language users and designers. We prefer topics that will
interest a broad audience. We do not require the presentation of novel
research ideas.

We are looking for abstracts of talks to be given at the workshop.
Send abstracts to ll3-submit at ai.mit.edu.  See the full call for
proposals <http://ll3.ai.mit.edu/cfp.html> for suggested topics.

Deadlines
---------
Submissions: Oct. 17, 2003
Notification: Oct. 24, 2003

Program Committee
Ken Anderson, BBN (co-chair)
Jeremy Hylton, Python Software Foundation (co-chair)
Geoffrey Knauth, BAE Systems
Shriram Krishnamurthi, Brown University
Erik Meijer, Microsoft WebData
Dan Sugalski, Perl Foundation