HDirect

Andre Santos alms at cin.ufpe.br
Sat Oct 11 08:56:38 EDT 2003

I have no idea of what is the problem this time,
it works for me (with ghc/ghci 5.04.3).

Not all examples work, though.
So far I got only the following examples working:
ie-listen, dir, string, env, server and math.
comserv and comclient examples need typelibrary
reading/writing which is not supported
(at least with standard compilation of hdirect).

Andre.