[Haskell] hmake question

Tom Hofte hofte at natlab.research.philips.com
Mon Aug 2 03:31:41 EDT 2004

Hi,

I want to use hmake to debug my haskell-program.
I have installed hmake succesfully, but whem I want to compile my program, I'm getting the following error message:

Fail: Can't find module IOExts in user directories
        .
  Or in installed libraries/packages at
        /home/hofte/local/lib/ghc-6.2.1/imports
        /home/hofte/local//lib/ghc-6.2.1/uust
        /home/hofte/local//lib/ghc-6.2.1/imports/HaXml
  Asked for by: KoalaMain.hs
  Fix using the -I, -P, or -package flags.

It seems that hmake can't find the IOExts module. I have tried to fix this by using the -I, -P or -package options with the absolute path of IOExts module. All of the options don't fix the problem.

Does any one know how I can hmake tell where it can find the IOExts module.??

Thanks in advance,

Tom Hofte