[Haskell] XML Serialization and type constraints

Tomasz Zielonka t.zielonka at students.mimuw.edu.pl
Wed Aug 25 09:00:42 EDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 01:54:08PM +0100, Simon D. Foster wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 08:39, Tomasz Zielonka wrote:
> - snip -
>
> > I hope that helps,
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tom
>
> That method works perfectly! Thank you so much! I assume there is no way
> of achieving this without overlapping instances?

Not overlapping, only undecidable. Well, I am not sure. I already
thought about it and I think that it would be possible, but the code
could be much less readable. These instances should be quite 'decidable',
unless someone makes instances of Serializer and Mixin mutually
recursive.

Maybe I will try after work, unless someone else has some good idea?

Best regards,
Tom

--
.signature: Too many levels of symbolic links